Gift Guide: New England in the Summer
New England in the Summer
Summer is upon us, people! Glorious sun, time spent outside, and lots of shorts and flip-flops (the usual Florida uniform). The beginning of the season brings some of my favorite things: like longer days, the best fresh fruit and weekends centered around celebration and quality time. Something about summer just screams classic, which quickly reminds me of some of my favorite times spent in New England. While in Boston for law school, I got to explore New England quite a bit. Shane and I went to a wedding on Cape Cod and explored Nantucket, and I had weekends with girlfriends in Maine and Newport (lobster, wine, repeat). New England's classic, timeless-self, and the experiences and friendships it provided will always have a special place in my heart.
As an ode to all things glorious New England in the summer, here's a fun guide to unique products to include in a gift box, whether it's for a New England bachelorette, wedding weekend welcome gift boxes, or whatever the event may be!
1. Slang for an experienced sailor, this bottle opener is too perfect for a summer shindig.
2. The simple blue and white packaging makes this sunscreen extra cute, while keeping (sun) safety first.
3. Whatever the next beach read may be, it needs this lobster bookmark.
4. Sprinkling a little sea salt on fresh fish (or around that margarita rim) just got a whole lot prettier.
5. These notebooks are classic and a slight throwback to the good 'ole summer days.
6. Where to, ladies? These navy luggage tags will make sure your squad is traveling in style.
7. Vintage Montauk key tags that offer so much charm.
8. Something about these trinket dishes reminds me of the ocean. I just love them.
9. 50% of the profits from this perfectly nautical charm help fund a Floating Health Clinic in the Lake Tanganyika basin in Africa. This 200-foot-long vessel serves an isolated but large area of the Congo that would otherwise not have access to medical care.